Terminimal is a tiny toolkit for building CLI apps in crystal-lang that are designed for humans.
It provides a nice API and wrappers for ANSI escape sequences and a selection of useful tools for building simple, aesthetically pleasing output.
- Add the dependency to your
terminimal: github: aca-labs/terminimal
- Fork it (<https://github.com/aca-labs/terminimal/fork>)
- Create your feature branch (
git checkout -b my-new-feature)
- Commit your changes (
git commit -am 'Add some feature')
- Push to the branch (
git push origin my-new-feature)
- Create a new Pull Request
- Kim Burgess - creator and maintainer